Prostate health, Prostate cancer, Mens health
Monthly meetings - 3rd Monday at 2pm - In-Person and by Zoom
ABC TV's Renee Gilbert on 'Empowering Voices' talks with David Morse of Sarasota Prostate Initiative
Sarasota Prostate Initiative is focused on outreach to underserved communities where prostate health is twice as devastating. Bringing education and support to these communities is a large part of the 2021-2022 SPI program.
We are thankful to the Community Foundation of Sarasota County for help in furthering this project.
The mission of The Sarasota Prostate Initiative is to increase awareness of diagnostic and treatment options available to men with prostate disease, and to guide and support them through their cancer journey.
1. Provide monthly support and education meetings - Men to Men
2. Spread the word to more and more men and their partners
3. Educate about diagnostic and treatment options
4. Promote Sarasota as a preeminent center for prostate disease treatment and diagnosis
INFORMED DECISIONS overcome FEAR
* The Louis & Gloria Flanzer Philanthropic Trust will match donations from $5 up to $500, so if you donate $50, we receive $100.
* This helps us Increase Awareness for men and partners with prostate disease issues - THANK YOU!!
A short video below tells a story of outreach and bonding among a special group.......
The Sarasota Prostate Initiative, Inc is a Florida non-profit 501C3 foundation dedicated to increasing awareness of diagnostic and treatment options for men and their partners.